Fuel spills, hazardous waste sites, vapor intrusion, gas migration – our environmental team understands regulatory requirements.
Our experienced managers help clients understand and navigate environmental liabilities and regulatory requirements.
Our core services are soil and groundwater assessment and remediation, regulatory compliance and permitting, field services, environmental due diligence and GIS/asset database management. We serve a diverse clientele: Commercial and industrial businesses, institutions, lenders, law firms and all levels of government agencies and authorities; through the years we’ve earned a reputation for responding to each of our clients’ needs and priorities.
Recent challenges relating to water, energy and climate have brought new opportunities and we are applying our technical and regulatory skills to projects as diverse as brownfield redevelopment, carbon storage and shale gas.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SERVICES
• Site Assessment
• Soil and Groundwater Spill Investigations
• Vapor Intrusion Studies
• Hazardous Waste Site Investigation
• Asbestos Consulting
• Permitting and Compliance
• Underground Injection Control (UIC) Disposal Wells
• Reservoir Evaluation & Gas Storage Facilities
• Petroleum Storage Tank Compliance
• Brownfield Remediation
• Hydrogeologic Evaluation and Groundwater Modeling
• GIS Services
• Acid Mine (Rock) Drainage Characterization & Remediation